We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend parking near around Lower East Side around 14th St

Binghamton, New York
Level Contributor
253 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weekend parking near around Lower East Side around 14th St

Hi I'm visiting Manhattan this coming Saturday and I was wondering where to keep my car. I arrive around 10 am that day and leave around 6 pm in the evening and want to find a parking near 3rd or 4th ave between 14th and 15th or within short walking distance from those. This past Saturday I had to do the same and paid $20 with a coupon on a parking garage on 3rd Ave (Icon Parking System) but on the way out, I saw something like $11 weekend special and I felt like I lost out on money.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekend parking near around Lower East Side around 14th St

bestparking.com

Binghamton, New York
Level Contributor
253 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekend parking near around Lower East Side around 14th St

Thanks, I just found a place $12! Great website.

3. Re: Weekend parking near around Lower East Side around 14th St

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2014, 11:03
USA
Level Contributor
12,040 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weekend parking near around Lower East Side around 14th St

Icon's coupons are about the best bet you'll find. Typically you can park any 12 hours for the flat rate on the coupon, tax included. There are many of their garages, check the website and print out the coupon.

5. Re: Weekend parking near around Lower East Side around 14th St

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:15