We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Twin Room

7 posts
Save Topic
Twin Room

Hi. Me and my sister are looking to travel to NYC on 26th June ideally don't want to share a bed. Would like to be as close to things as possible. Budget around £110 a night before tax. Any ideas ?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,399 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Twin Room

There are plenty rooms have 2 beds but they are normally doubles and costs more than a king room.

Have a look at Expedia to see if your budget is realistic. You can look at Long Island city Country inn and suites as it normally offers competitive rates.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,334 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Twin Room

That's a low budget for Manhattan for June, esp. for 2 beds. How many nights? What,s the most you're willing to pay to stay in Manhattan?

7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Twin Room

We are staying for 5 nights,seen plenty of hotels around the £600 mark but ideally want two beds,happy to stay just outside and walk 15

Mins.

California
Level Contributor
1,351 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Twin Room

Just want to say that assuming you're two sisters, a king bed room may be fine if it better suits your budget. My daughter (who is 20) & I travel a lot together, and although we prefer separate beds have found that a king bed is so big it's very easy to share without a problem. Would never share a queen (or smaller) unless desperate, but king is perfectly fine.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Twin Room

try looking at the Pod Hotels, I have stayed in the one on 51st and for a bunk pod you may be able to get it within your budget.

Ohio
Level Contributor
8,405 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Twin Room

a king bed here is like having two beds theyre huge with a big space between two adults. king rooms tend to be cheaper than two separate beds in a room.

7. Re: Twin Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 05:18