We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

broadway box tickets

australia
Level Contributor
123 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
broadway box tickets

why cant I get tickets for shows after 30th March? when will they go on sale?

looking for Newsies and Jersey boys-- what is the better show?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,408 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: broadway box tickets

The tickets you see on Broadway Box are discounted , more should go on sale as those deals come closer to there end dates.

If you want to buy tickets for shows beyond March 30 now, the official websites for those shows is the best place, and for best choice of seats.

As for which show is better , have a look on YouTube for clips of each show , that is what I did with my son , when he was deciding between Newsies and Jersey Boys.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
23,610 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: broadway box tickets

Broadway Box doesn't sell tickets. They show discount codes for shows that aren't selling well. Tickets are on sale at TicketMaster through at least July. If you want to try for a discount, you'll have to wait to see if they offer another one after the current one expires.

3. Re: broadway box tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 06:21