2 of us going to NYC for St Paddy's Day. Neither of us have been before so apologies for the 'daft' questions but hoping someone can give some good advice...
1) flight arrives in JFK - how much would a cab be? We are staying at 54th street. Can we jump in one at the airport?
2) we want to do the touristy things for the next 2 days. Should we buy a NY city pass? Can u buy it cheaper in NY? Is it worth getting a bus ticket also?
3) St Paddys Day on day 3. Is it worth paying for a pub crawl tour? Want to go to some Irish bars. Told Parlour Bar and Dempseys are best. Is alcohol expensive?
4) want to go to a show on day 4. Prob rock of ages. Is TKTS best place to get tickets? And how much should we expect to pay for matinee show?
5) also been suggested we get a NYC greeter? Sounds fine but is it wasting valuable time?
Sorry if these all seem like daft questions but given we are only there for 5 days, we want it all planned before we go so not to waste time wandering aimlessly for hours lol
Any hints/tips/suggestions most welcome xx