We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rice to Riches. cost?

Graz, Austria
Level Contributor
545 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Rice to Riches. cost?

Hi

I've tried googling, but their website says that it's being redesigned at the moment, so no prices are on there.

Just wondering what the cost is at Rice to Riches for a small bowl, and a medium bowl? (if that's even the sizes they come in?)

I do love rice pud, and would love to visit. However my husband isn't really a fan and so if the cost is quite high he'll see it as a wasted trip!

Many Thanks

europe-chick

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
22,985 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rice to Riches. cost?

8 ounces for $7, and you can add toppings for $1. Then you add tax and if there is table service, tip. See menu pages for details. menupages.com/restaurants/rice-to-riches/menu

Graz, Austria
Level Contributor
545 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rice to Riches. cost?

thank you forgotmypword

3. Re: Rice to Riches. cost?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2015, 06:20