We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

125 Park Avenue Help

Oxford
Level Contributor
14 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
125 Park Avenue Help

Hi Guys.

On Sunday im due to pick up our New York Passes from The grey line ticket centre at 125 Park Avenue between 42nd and 41st. apparently its the Glass door entrance located between Subway entrances East of Pershing Square Restaurant

Is this easy to find ? I cant find it on Google Maps :(

Any Help would be great

Thanks

Queens, NY
Level Contributor
7,960 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 125 Park Avenue Help

You're overthinking it. It's easy to find.

Oxford
Level Contributor
14 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 125 Park Avenue Help

Thanks. I think as its the first thing we are going to do. I'm worried as don't wana be spending ages looking for it !. Should I just look for the subway and then im fine ?

New York
Level Contributor
921 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 125 Park Avenue Help

Midtown Manhattan is real easy. Building numbers are super easy to find. If you google map it and place the man on the viaduct, you can see the building.

Queens, NY
Level Contributor
7,960 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 125 Park Avenue Help

You're overthinking it. It'll be obvious when you get there.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 125 Park Avenue Help

**I'm worried as don't wana be spending ages looking for it !**

WAY overthinking. Just look for "125".

New York
Level Contributor
921 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 125 Park Avenue Help

way overuse of "overthinking"

It is obvious to people who have been here before.

Oxford
Level Contributor
14 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 125 Park Avenue Help

Thanks Everyone

Im Sure I will find it no problem now !

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,496 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 125 Park Avenue Help

Look for Pershing Square. Stand in front of it. Look to the right. The bigger issue is we don't usually recommend buying the pass! Buying it in advance of your visit is really unnecessary.

Oxford
Level Contributor
14 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 125 Park Avenue Help

Any reason why you don't recommend it ?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,496 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 125 Park Avenue Help

1) It's often difficult to do enough of the things on the pass to make it pay out. OR, more likely, you wind up running around like a chicken with your head cut off running from place to place to fit it all in..

2) It may encourage you to do things you wouldn't otherwise do just because they're included so "free" (and maybe skip things you would prefer doing.)

3) The only way to visit the Statue of Liberty and/or Ellis Island using the least amount of time is booking directly with them for a dated timed ticket on

statuecruises.com

If you want to climb to the crown, it's impossible to book that with any pass.

4) The pass claims to save you time but often doesn't. Sometimes you have to stand on line at the venue to convert your pass into entry to that venue and that can be just as long (as sometimes longer) than just buying the ticket.

The 2 most time consuming places are the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State building. Both can and should be purchased directly from the individual venues online. As noted above, only booking directly will get you a dated/timed pass to the SOL. For the ESB, you can buy tickets online that are not dated or timed and use them whenever you want, thereby saving the ticket buyers line.

5) At the Museum of Natural History, the pass only gains you general admission entry. If you want to see any special exhibit or the IMAX movie, it's not included AND there's no way to just add those things to the general admission. You have to buy the general admission plus the other exhibits...which means you're not using the pass for that museum.

6) Many of the museums have either free hours or pay what you wish entry fees....the passes, when they calculate the money you save use the most expensive price possible.