We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels hotels and more hotels

London
Level Contributor
111 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
hotels hotels and more hotels

Hi

Can you please help me with hotels.

1. Looking for a hotel near Penn station for 2 adults and 1 child - 21 to 24 August - budget for 3sights is £400 to £500 pounds including taxes. Reason for staying near station is we need to catch the early train to Philadelphia

2. Also will need a hotel, doesn't matter where but need to be fairly central - 29 August to 04th September - budget £900 to £1000

Looking forward to all your suggestions and help

Thank you

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,164 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels hotels and more hotels

It would be very helpful if you convert your budget to US dollars. People are volunteering their time and not everyone wants to take the time to convert your budget from Pounds to Dollars.

London
Level Contributor
111 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels hotels and more hotels

Apologies

1. Up to $800

2. Up to $1700

Thanks

Cambridge, MA
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels hotels and more hotels

For your first dates there is a great deal at travelzoo.com for the Tryp by Wyndham Hotel for a room with 2 queen beds totaling $623.71 including taxes. Travelzoo links you to the hotel website. Rate is fully cancelable until the day before arrival. Hotel is close to Penn Station on W. 35th Street. Deal must be booked by February 21st. Deal isn't available for September dates.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,535 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels hotels and more hotels

Agree that deal for the Tryp is ideal for you. For the second stay, your budget is tight. Best option I see now is the Best Western seaport or the Hampton Inn Seaport. Both have rooms with 2 queen beds and include breakfast. I would book one of those as cancelable and wait o see if there are more deals as time passes. I searched on

Kayak.com

London
Level Contributor
111 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels hotels and more hotels

Thank you

6. Re: hotels hotels and more hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 05:20