We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avenue Q psychic prediction?

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
10,278 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Avenue Q psychic prediction?

Probably no answer to this but anyway ... we won't be in NY until first week of November. The tickets for Avenue Q only go to Sept ... does anyone know if it is going strong still? I would love to see the American production and am really hoping.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
23,804 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Avenue Q psychic prediction?

It's more likely that they just don't sell that far in advance, but one of the reasons they don't sell that far in advance is to see how the show does and whether they're making budget. No good in worrying, just wait and see if they extend the dates.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
3,926 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Avenue Q psychic prediction?

Pretty sure Avenue Q has been running off-Broadway for some time now, I saw it two years ago. My psychic prediction is it will still be playing when you come in November.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
10,278 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Avenue Q psychic prediction?

Thanks, if it's been on for over 2 years there's a good chance for us. Thanks again.

4. Re: Avenue Q psychic prediction?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 05:20