We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Statue of Liberty tickets for August

Kettering
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Statue of Liberty tickets for August

Hi there,

I know to access either the crown or pedestal I need to book tickets/time in advance from the website. However tickets for August are not yet available, I was wondering if anyone was aware when they might become so? I just can't find it anywhere and would hate to miss them by waiting too long.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Sheffield, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Statue of Liberty tickets for August

Hi

I am looking for tickets for August too. I contacted statue cruises on the live chat and they said they should be available at the end of this month.

Kettering
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Statue of Liberty tickets for August

Thank you, that's great I'll look back then. Thanks again for your help :)

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
248 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Statue of Liberty tickets for August

I know this probably doesn't answer you question, but I booked yesterday for the 10th July no problems so you probably wont have to wait that much longer. Month at a max

4. Re: Statue of Liberty tickets for August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2015, 05:19