We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have dates for booking airfare

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
282 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Have dates for booking airfare

Hi all. I have just received the info from my daughter on her dates and the price she has been quoted. $2800. Per person

Leave melbourne 29 August fly to New York

Fly New York to Vegas 2. September

Fly Vegas to Maui 5 th September

Fly melbourne 12 September

All help appreciated

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have dates for booking airfare

The best thing for your daughter to do is go onto individual airline websites and / or flight search engine websites (Kayak, Webjet etc) and use the "multi city" search function to see what airline options and prices are available.

The Maui leg will add a fair bit onto a more standard Melbourne - NYC or Melbourne - LA return flight plus internal flights, so while it can probably be done cheaper doing it yourself, I don't think $2800 is *that* insane of a price.

2. Re: Have dates for booking airfare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 06:16