We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Statue of Liberty Crown Tickets - Reserved time?

Mississauga, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Statue of Liberty Crown Tickets - Reserved time?

For those of you who have had the pleasure of visiting the crown, can you please tell me if the time on the ticket really matters? We (2 of us) planned a trip for May long weekend and to our dismay, the tickets were all sold out for the Crown! I managed to find one ticket for 12pm and another ticket for 1pm and bought them since we were so desperate. Are we still able to go up to the crown together? I read somewhere that the time doesn't really matter, but I can't seem to find that site anymore (go figure!)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Camille

Tampico, Mexico
Level Contributor
153 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Statue of Liberty Crown Tickets - Reserved time?

If i'm not wrong, the time on the ticket is for your ferry departure, the person who goes at 12pm can wait on the island for the other one.

Mississauga, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Statue of Liberty Crown Tickets - Reserved time?

Thanks Javier!

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,262 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Statue of Liberty Crown Tickets - Reserved time?

The time on your ticket is to enter the security line, not even for the specific ferry. You will probably not have any issues getting on line together, and shouldn't have any issue getting on the boat together, but in the worst case, if they didn't let you on the boat together, I agree that one of you could wait for the other one on the island. I hope that helps. Enjoy!

4. Re: Statue of Liberty Crown Tickets - Reserved time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2015, 06:18