We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jersey Boys discounted tickets purachsed in advance

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Jersey Boys discounted tickets purachsed in advance

Does anyone know where I can get discounted tickets other than Broadwaybox.com as their dates only go up to end of March and I want to book for 8th April? I have contacted them and they said to keep checking back but nothings changed and I would really like to get the tickets booked soon.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jersey Boys discounted tickets purachsed in advance

I know how you feel I'm also waiting for a couple shows to release more discount dates but I've checked other sites & all have the same discounts. On that note though other sites are theatremania & Playbill.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jersey Boys discounted tickets purachsed in advance

Thanks Tess2ky will check those out.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
13,724 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jersey Boys discounted tickets purachsed in advance

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g60763-c1146/New-York…

This is an article on discounted tickets. Discounts are usually not released until about a month before the performance.

Your best strategy might be to join the Broadway Box e-mail list & the Playbill & Theatermania free clubs. That way, you'll get the discount in your mailbox (Full disclosure-along with tons of other offers) when the discount becomes available.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jersey Boys discounted tickets purachsed in advance

Thanks. I have joined these all and am waiting patiently on an email about Jersey boys!

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
636 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jersey Boys discounted tickets purachsed in advance

You can use the code JBPLUM4 on the site below to get orchestra seats for $88 for April 8. This is the discount site for Telecharge shows:

www.broadwayoffers.com

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jersey Boys discounted tickets purachsed in advance

Great thanks. I will try that :)

Manchester...
Level Contributor
83 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jersey Boys discounted tickets purachsed in advance

Broadwaybox now discounting Jersey Boys up until June 1st 2014.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jersey Boys discounted tickets purachsed in advance

I have looked at broadwaybox.com and for €195.75 all included for 2 tickets the best I can get is Row T left side. I checked Telecharge and for Row W centre I can get 2 tickets for $113.75. Would it be worth the extra $82 for just 3 rows? Both are partial view. Has anyone been to the August Wilson theatre?

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
636 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jersey Boys discounted tickets purachsed in advance

Broadwaybox.com doesn't actually sell any tickets. It's a website that contains codes and links you to other sites to purchase your tickets. The current code they have listed for Jersey Boys is similar to the one I posted above and links you to broadwayoffers.com. Broadwayoffers is part of Telecharge and is used to book tickets to shows that offer a discount so either way, you're purchasing from Telecharge.

Using either JBPLUM4 or the code on broadwaybox, you get seats that are normally $127 for $88 so with fees, it's $197.75 (not euros) for two tickets. The ones you mention in Row T are not partial view but I see that for that same performance on April 8, you can get tickets in Row A of the center mezzanine for the same price. The mezzanine in this theater overhangs the 11th row of the Orchestra so these would be a great view.

The partial view seats in row W are only $47 regular price so yes, you'd pay only $113.75 for two tickets. The problem with these seats is that some of the show takes place on a catwalk over the stage and you miss a lot of that action from these partial view seats. The view is okay for the rest of the show so if you're looking to save money and don't mind missing some scenes, the PV seats will do.

Personally, I'd spend the extra money and get those seats in the front row of the mezzanine.

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
636 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jersey Boys discounted tickets purachsed in advance

If you decide you want the front mezzanine seats, here's how to get to them on the broadwayoffers website:

Look for the question "Where would you like to sit?", followed by two radio buttons.

The option defaults to "I want the best seats available" so change this to "Choose by section".

Select Mezzanine Center Rows A-G from the drop-down list and continue from there.