We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madison Square Garden

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Madison Square Garden

Hi is there a store in Madison Square Garden to buy Nicks and Rangers merchandise?

I will be at a game in November, granted it is a college game between Penn State and Cornell. So will these be the only merchandise i can buy or will i be able to buy Nicks and Rangers stuff? Also what are the prices of Nicks and Rangers jerseys?

Thank you

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet
Level Contributor
5,009 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madison Square Garden

A slight correction: it is "Knicks" not "Nicks." It is a shortened form of the name Knickerbockers.

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Madison Square Garden

sorry was typed on my phone and auto corrected. Any info on my question?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,501 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Madison Square Garden

I dont know the answer to your question. I'd guess yes, but if they dont have them, Modell,s, a sporting goods store with multiple locations should have them.

NYC
Level Contributor
44 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Madison Square Garden

As MSG is the home of the Knicks and Rangers, YES they have shops that sell merchandise for both teams, I went there twice recently and the Knicks gift shop is right in front of you as you walk through security check. Rangers gear can be found on Level 1, but there might be a shop on the ground floor I missed.

Here is a list of their prices for the collectibles: http://msg.steinersports.com/

For non-collectibles (aka more reasonably priced yet not cheap), check the NHL or NBA shop (they have a physical store on 5th ave, unsure if the NHL store still exists) websites and then tack on 8.875% for sales tax.

If you only want to buy cheaper things like tshirts, your best bet, like others have mentioned would be to head to a sporting goods store nearby like Modells.

5. Re: Madison Square Garden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2015, 06:16