We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

USA adventure begins in 7 days

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
563 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
USA adventure begins in 7 days

I'd like to extend my sincere thanks to all the members on this forum that have helped me plan my forthcoming trip,to Nyc,this has been by far the hardest one to plan ,trying to fit in the things we want to see over 4 days isn't easy but has been made much easier by help I've received on here,incredible links I've been given have been muchly appreciated, Mmoremiles,nywhiz,frangapani,poppa,brooklynbridge,battery park,jenny,ktsnownow,you guys have been a tremendous help( haven't always agreed on things ) but that's fine because irrespective of what we agree or don't agree on the overriding fact is that the wealth of information I have at my disposal has come from you guys,I actually have a friend from work just return from a 9 day visit to Nyc and he couldn't thank me enough for giving him the info you guys supplied me,he had a tremendous time and loved the city,so again I thank you guys sincerely and look forward to being in your city on May 16 ( happy birthday for then Ztaks :-) ) .thanks john b

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
6,328 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: USA adventure begins in 7 days

Thanks, John - hope you have a wonderful trip!!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
7,914 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: USA adventure begins in 7 days

Awesome...Welcome to USA..... now you owe us a huge trip report :P !!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
767 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: USA adventure begins in 7 days

^^^^ what idrinkwater said!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,403 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: USA adventure begins in 7 days

Look forward to hearing how it goes. Where are you staying?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
563 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: USA adventure begins in 7 days

Staying in Times Square,staybridge suites,reviews seem ok but that was a tough decision deciding where to stay as well

Edited: 26 April 2014, 19:07
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
9,213 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: USA adventure begins in 7 days

ha ha idrinkwater - I was wondering if I'd missed that TR so went looking for JohnB's post history given he's jumped back onto the Forum just now......

waiting...waiting....

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
7,914 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: USA adventure begins in 7 days

JennyR261...Talk about Pressure now ..lol

8. Re: USA adventure begins in 7 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 05:16