We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Lion King in September

London, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
The Lion King in September

Hi - first time in New York in September with my 19 year old son. Hope to see the Lion King - is it possible to get cheap tickets for this when we arrive or would it be best to book in advance?

Many thanks!

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,123 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Lion King in September

There are no cheap tickets for the Lion KIng. THe show is NEVER discounted. If you want to see this show and want to pick from a good selection of seats, then get the tickets now!

London, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Lion King in September

Thanks so much for the reply - your advice is much appreciated. It is what I suspected. I'll go ahead and book the tickets now.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Lion King in September

get them from ticketmaster

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
12,957 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Lion King in September

Because Disney prices their tickets according to a proprietary economic algorithm, they don't discount their tickets. They merely price them according to what the computer says the market will allow. Their tickets are on average lower priced than other theaters but the price you see is what they charge as this computer program prices tickets as low as they can charge.

5. Re: The Lion King in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 06:17