We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours On Foot

Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
170 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Tours On Foot

Can anyone recommend what the best Tours on Foot would be to book? I'm not fussed about any in particularly but just wondered if some are better than others. There is just too many to narrow down.

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
14 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tours On Foot

Hiya

We've booked a 'Food Walking Tour' through Greenwich Village - there are lots of others - thought it would be fun to combine the walking with food!

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g60763-d…

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
7,846 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tours On Foot

Free tour by foot is pretty awesome....!!!!

www.freetoursbyfoot.com/new-york-tours/

Brookville...
Level Contributor
61 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tours On Foot

I did the Ahoy New York Food Tour of Little Italy and Chinatown. The guide was informative. She gave us interesting stories, a little bit of history, and great food. The tour lasts approximately three hours and the cost includes the food.

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g60763-d12…

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
3,747 posts
373 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tours On Foot

I highly recommend www.freetoursbyfoot.com. I did the Greenwich Village one and its was fantastic.

You pay whatever you want after the tour ends, so you can pay lots or nothing. My theory is they will put in more effort because otherwise you won't pay much.

5. Re: Tours On Foot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2015, 14:11
USA
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tours On Foot

Look at their site, what interests you? Each one is different, not sure if there is a "best" one. Maybe you can pick a few while you're here?

7. Re: Tours On Foot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2015, 05:18