We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount Tickets for Beautiful

Caledon, Canada
Level Contributor
143 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Discount Tickets for Beautiful

Sister and family are going to be in NYC this weekend, and wanted to see if they could get tickets for Beautiful, either through NYC & Co or another ticket discounter. I thought this would be next to impossible, but thought I'll throw it out to this wise community. Any chance?

Monterrey, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,140 posts
392 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount Tickets for Beautiful

Try the online discounts!!

kingbox and kingmania are the current discount codes

Go to broadwayoffers.com and use those codes and see which one has a better deal

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
14,712 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount Tickets for Beautiful

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g60763-c1146/New-York…

BTW, Broadway Offers may not offer the best prices. Check Broadway Box & the free discount clubs for Playbill & Theatermania.

Sorry, I haven't been to NYC & Co in a while so I don't know what their current flyer looks like. However, their flyer is produced by TheaterMania so they would have the same discounts, I would think.

Canada
Level Contributor
3,247 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount Tickets for Beautiful

Discount is available on Broadwaybox.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
14,712 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount Tickets for Beautiful

I try to check all 3 of the most reliable sites (Playbill, TheaterMania & Broadway Box) as different sites have different discounts.

Caledon, Canada
Level Contributor
143 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount Tickets for Beautiful

I checked for her, but these discounts are only good for certain performances, and she's there just Friday until Monday night. Does anyone know if she can get tickets if she stands on line at the Times Square ticket booth? I know it's a crap shoot, but are there ever tickets available for this show?

Monterrey, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,140 posts
392 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discount Tickets for Beautiful

kingbox is the discount code from BroadwayBox and kingmania is the discount code from Theatremania. Both websites redirect you to Broadwayoffers.com to enter those codes and get the discount.

I noticed the only applicable dates in May are for Tuesday and Thursday performances. I checked with both codes.

So I dunno if this works for you

Russell, KY
Level Contributor
4,053 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Discount Tickets for Beautiful

It was at TKTS last Friday.

8. Re: Discount Tickets for Beautiful

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 07:16