We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cannoli in Hell's Kitchen.

Hawaii
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cannoli in Hell's Kitchen.

Where can a cannoli junky find good cannoli in the Hell's Kitchen / Mid-town area (willing to travel outside of area). Thanks!

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
20,835 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cannoli in Hell's Kitchen.

Forum regular Ziggy is WAY into the Hell's Kitchen food scene. You can read his blog at eatingwithziggy.com and his Hell's Kitchen Survival Guide eatingwithziggy.com/2013/…

If he doesn't notice this post tomorrow and chime in, send him a personal message. http://www.tripadvisor.com/members/ziggy60

Of course, you might get other recommendations too :-)

Edited: 15 May 2014, 03:40
Hawaii
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cannoli in Hell's Kitchen.

Thanks, Christnp2. Will check out Ziggy's blog.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
1,083 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cannoli in Hell's Kitchen.

…cbslocal.com/top-lists/nycs-5-best-cannoli/

All outside HK/Midtown West but might be worth the subway ride.

Hawaii
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cannoli in Hell's Kitchen.

Thanks for the link, trippy. I'm drooling on my keyboard.

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,428 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cannoli in Hell's Kitchen.

I havent had or heard of any good connoli in HK. Sullivan Street, one of the better known Italian Bakeries in town doesnt do them, but worth a stop anyway if you have a sweet tooth.

The key to great cannoli is fresh filling. Meaning, if you see empty shells on the window you are at the right place.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
7,812 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cannoli in Hell's Kitchen.

"The key to great cannoli is fresh filling. Meaning, if you see empty shells on the window you are at the right place."

I did not know that... that is some good info that i can use now :)

Center Moriches...
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cannoli in Hell's Kitchen.

They can get a bit soggy sitting around filled, but I've never had a truly bad cannoli. Like having a bad ice cream cone.

USA
Level Contributor
10,817 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cannoli in Hell's Kitchen.

Not Hell's Kitchen, but you said you would travel, head to the West Village and go to Rocco's:

http://pasticceriarocco.com/roccos-cafe

I don't think that I've had a better cannoli, it's that good. They're stuffed when you order and you can sit in their cafe or take them to go.

9. Re: Cannoli in Hell's Kitchen.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2015, 09:16