We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to wear to Citi Field?

Cambridge
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Topic
What to wear to Citi Field?

We have got tickets to see the Mets next Tuesday evening (27th). Just wondering how cold it will be in the evening especially as we will be sitting quite high up!!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
6,667 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to wear to Citi Field?

Although the forecast could very well change between now and then, right now for Tuesday the 27th they're saying a high of 79 and a low of 63. No mention of wind or rain, just partly cloudy. Depending on how easily you get cold, you might want to bring a jacket, cardigan, or pullover (jumper) to put on toward the end of the game. Enjoy!

Cambridge
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What to wear to Citi Field?

Thanks frangipani. I'm really looking forward to seeing the game and enjoying the whole experience.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to wear to Citi Field?

I would also check back again next Sunday/Monday. Forecasts this far out can change.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
6,667 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to wear to Citi Field?

^^ I agree!

New York, NY
Level Contributor
261 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to wear to Citi Field?

Citi Field is on Flushing Bay and it can be colder than the rest of the city. I always bring a light jacket to put on at a night game.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
8,097 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What to wear to Citi Field?

And no Yankee gear is to be worn while attending a Mets game :)

Cambridge
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: What to wear to Citi Field?

idrinkwater - I wouldn't dare!!!

8. Re: What to wear to Citi Field?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 05:16