We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch before Lion King

Dalton...
5 posts
Save Topic
Lunch before Lion King

Looking for recommendations for lunch before seeing the Lion King on June 4. Must be kid friendly as we will have a 4 1/2 year old.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lunch before Lion King

are you taking the 4 and a half year old to the lion king as well?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
459 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lunch before Lion King

yes...we are taking him to lion king.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lunch before Lion King

Its just there min age of 5 and there Lion King is recommended for 6 and up

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
459 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lunch before Lion King

Ohhhh..... I didn't realize that. We already have tickets so I don't have a choice.

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,776 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lunch before Lion King

We took our grandson at that age...we knew some of it might be scary so we were prepared and made sure he was having fun instead of being frightened. Also, by intermission he was ready to leave, so one of us took him out.

I would have lunch at Juniors...

Level Contributor
35,228 posts
899 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lunch before Lion King

Juniors has really good cheesecake if you like that. The Lion King is a spectacular show, hope your little one enjoys it! :).

7. Re: Lunch before Lion King

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 06:16