We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bermuda Limo International

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
73 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Bermuda Limo International

Hi,

Just looking into transportation for our wedding day. It will be just the two of us and our photographer we didn't want the limo type car and instead opted for a Mercedes S500 so i checked out a few transporation companies. I got the best rate from a company call Bermuda Limo International. I tried searching for reviews on them online but there is very few. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about them and if they are reliable. when i did a search they came up on NYmag/weddings so i would think that would make the ok would i be right in thinking this?

Any feed back would be great. Thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bermuda Limo International

where did you find them?

I would be very wary of just picking a company at random on the internet

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
100,469 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bermuda Limo International

Bermuda is very well known. Make sure you know what extra fees there might be. They're usually not cheap.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
27,033 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bermuda Limo International

I don't care for companies that don't post their prices...I hate calling/e-mailing to get a quote, always feel like they just say whatever way the wind blows. I'm still ok with lower companies like Dial 7 (but their upper level car and driver WAS a bit nicer). Just can't pull the trigger on the really high end like Strusser's. Oh, and my husband has already put the kibosh on the bus, lol.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
73 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bermuda Limo International

Thank you for your replies. Priced dial 7 and allstate as well and Bermuda seemed to be slight more expensive but not by much for the type of car i wanted. They just seemed to be that bit more professional in their webiste. I priced someother companies as well i got their name in the Knot webiste but some were just crazy prices.

5. Re: Bermuda Limo International

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2015, 05:16