We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Black Friday. Woodberry V Manhattan???

dublin
Level Contributor
4 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Black Friday. Woodberry V Manhattan???

My wife and I are travelling to New York for thanksgiving which is also Black Friday. Is it necessary to go to Woodberry and endure all the queuing or would we get just as good offers in Manhattan? We would be mostly buying kids clothes and are staying at Trump Soho. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Black Friday. Woodberry V Manhattan???

Manhattan.

WC is a madhouse on Black Friday....

USA
Level Contributor
10,831 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Black Friday. Woodberry V Manhattan???

Stay in Manhattan.

Plymouth
Level Contributor
443 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Black Friday. Woodberry V Manhattan???

We were in NYC last Black Friday, and will be this year also. We got amazing bargains in Manhattan, especially Lord & Taylor who were giving $20 vouchers at the door on top of the huge discounts they already had and my husband got Levis in Macy's for $28!!. I cannot imagine going out of Manhattan to shop when it has everything you need.

4. Re: Black Friday. Woodberry V Manhattan???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2015, 06:15