We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playbill pdf Email tickets how long does it take + Pictures

Montevideo...
Level Contributor
933 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Playbill pdf Email tickets how long does it take + Pictures

Hi, does anybody know how long does it ussualy take to get the email with the pdf tickets after the purchase? And also I read the indication that it is forbidden by law the use of cameras, cell phones, and other recording devices inside the theater, that really means you cannot get a picture of you being in the theater?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
100,469 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playbill pdf Email tickets how long does it take + Pictures

Playbill doesn't sell tickets. You may have used a link from there or even a discount code, but you actually bought the tickets from telecharge or ticketmaster. Usually the link is sent within a few hours.

You are not supposed to take any photos inside the theater. People do and are usually reprimanded by an usher.

Montevideo...
Level Contributor
933 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playbill pdf Email tickets how long does it take + Pictures

I was redirected to www.broadwayoffers.com

What if I don't get the promised email, I wrote an email to them and they replied I should call a number 888-268-2020 for customer service but I cannot complete a call from my Country, I don't know why.

I wanted to take a picture of myself and family there what a pity :(

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
100,469 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playbill pdf Email tickets how long does it take + Pictures

When did you purchase the tickets? Have you checked your spam folder?

Montevideo...
Level Contributor
933 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Playbill pdf Email tickets how long does it take + Pictures

I called telecharge, a 10 minutes call, I had to spell my address and email to "confirm" my tickets and the woman said I should receive the tickets later today...

Montevideo...
Level Contributor
933 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Playbill pdf Email tickets how long does it take + Pictures

thank you! I hope I got them later today :)

Boston
Level Contributor
955 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Playbill pdf Email tickets how long does it take + Pictures

As for your picture, take a photo on the street with your family and get the theater marquee in the background with the play/musical name showing. It's a better photo anyways, it's dark in theaters even with the flash from a cellphone or basic camera that most people have.

Montevideo...
Level Contributor
933 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Playbill pdf Email tickets how long does it take + Pictures

Got the tickets! I t seems the call was necessary...

Olney, Maryland
Level Contributor
7,515 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Playbill pdf Email tickets how long does it take + Pictures

Not only will they reprimand you in a Broadway theater, but if you argue, they remove you and give you a refund. You can bring a camera or phone into a theater, but don't even look like you are about to take a picture. I've seen the discussion, and it's like arguing about a speeding ticket; you can't win.

888 phone number frequently don't work internationally because they are free national phone numbers, even using the 001 stuff beforehand.

If you were supposed to get the tickets in an email, typically you would have gotten them within 10 minutes. Did you write the email address or did you say it over the phone? If the latter, sometimes it's hard for people to hear the right letter, or you might have pronounced a word as part of the address and they misspelled it. It's good that they are going to resend them.

Buena Suerte and que goce su viaje a Nueva York.

Montevideo...
Level Contributor
933 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Playbill pdf Email tickets how long does it take + Pictures

Thanks a lot!

My information was entered correctly online, I even received an email stating I would get the tickets within 24 hours in a separate email so they had my correct address.

But they sent me the tickets only after I called them, and they have that music and recorded message saying "thank you for your patience but all our representatives are busy...."

Maybe it is necessary to "confirm" the order by phone? I called the telecharge number 800-543-4835

new york
Level Contributor
3,155 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Playbill pdf Email tickets how long does it take + Pictures

I was shocked at Kinky Boots to see an usher take a picture of a couple for them. In general taking pictures inside the theater is a big no-no. I agree - standing next to the marquee or the signs outside the theater make great pics.