We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please Help

2 posts
Save Topic
Please Help

I am trying to figure out how long it would take for me to get from the megabus drop off on 7th & 28th to Americana Inn on w 38th st

Im planning a surprise weekend getaway for my boyfriend birthday mid july--- we are taking the mega bus and Im curious about distances between the bus stop the hotel and times square

Edited: 05 June 2014, 19:15
Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
13,307 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please Help

What day & time? Are you planning on walking, bus or cab?

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
21,359 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please Help

maps.google.com is tremendously helpful for this. In the directions section, click the person icon for walking, or the train icon for public transit.

Most of the time you can just type starting and ending destinations and it will find the address.

Canada
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please Help

Gwynne your other post says you are staying at the Hotel Carter. Which is it?

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
21,359 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please Help

Gwynne's prior post did not say she was staying at the Carter. She was just tagging on a new question to an old thread where other people were staying at the Carter.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39,092 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Please Help

Hotel is probably just about 3/4 of a mile, maybe a touch less; hotel to Times Square about a 1/3 of a mile.

Canada
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Please Help

Christnp, yes, it did.

7. Re: Please Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 07:15