We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used airportparkinginc.com for LGA long-term?

boston
Level Contributor
16 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used airportparkinginc.com for LGA long-term?

Looks like by far the cheapest, ca $150 for 10 days, seems to be affilliated with parking in Miami, but haven't seen it reviewed or referenced anywhere so a little skeptical.

thanks!

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,913 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used airportparkinginc.com for LGA long-term?

Caveat Emptor - if it looks too good to be true, it probably is!

Stamford...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used airportparkinginc.com for LGA long-term?

Did you use this parking facility? It appears to be cheapest for me too! Wondering if it's good n authentic ? Unable to find the parking address on its website n that's making me wary of it

Edited: 19 May 2015, 02:42
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,536 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used airportparkinginc.com for LGA long-term?

A trick that I have used for long term parking at LGA is to park on the street in Bayside, Queens and take a taxi or Uber (~$20 each way). Bayside is a safe middle class neighborhood and has no street cleaning or parking restrictions in most of the residential neighborhoods.

New York City, New...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used airportparkinginc.com for LGA long-term?

Sorry have not used it for LGA so can't really comment on that....

However recently used airportparkinginc.com twice for parking at JFK... The experience was super good.... Basically it gives you a valet parking with Radisson JFK.... The rates were cheapest available so wasn't very sure in the beginning.... but there is no trick here....

The attendants at Radisson are very courteous.... All you need to do is to go to Radisson main gate, take your baggage out, hand over the keys, take the stub and get into the shuttle.... Don't forget to print out your voucher/receipt before you leave your house as they do check it when you get there....

First time we were lucky with the shuttle as it was waiting there when we reached the hotel.... second time we had to wait for about 20 mins.... but it wasn't bad since you can wait in the hotel lobby and use the restrooms if required...

On the way back.... you have to take the JFK tram to Federal Circle, get down and follow the directions for shuttles.... you can also call them beforehand to send the shuttle and provide your ticket number....both times, no problems whatsoever with the shuttle or the car pick-up....

Planning to use it again for July 4th weekend.... will update this review in case of any different experience...

Hope this helps...

good luck...

Stamford...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used airportparkinginc.com for LGA long-term?

I ended up parking at The Parking Spot.. Less than half a mile from LGA though not cheap..JFK has a dozen of good parking options while not LGA

New York City
Level Contributor
5,366 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone used airportparkinginc.com for LGA long-term?

At JFK where parking is more available, it costs $18 a day long term, I cant belive LGA would be cheaper

Id try the park and ride at Citifield and take a taxi or bus to Laguardia

Carmel, NY
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone used airportparkinginc.com for LGA long-term?

Thanks for this review, I was looking for feedback on this parking service also, because the price seemed so cheap ($10/day!).

8. Re: Has anyone used airportparkinginc.com for LGA long-term?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2016, 06:18