We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast on the go!

Nairne
Level Contributor
153 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast on the go!

Looking for recommendations for quick grab and go breakfast around the area of Broadway, 50th, 7th and 53rd. We're staying at Manhattan at Times Square and will probably be using the 50th St and 7th Ave subway. I saw on Google there's a McDonalds, Starbucks and Applebee's, but was thinking food truck with coffee.

Cheers

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast on the go!

menupages.com may assist

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,995 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast on the go!

You don't want McD's or Applebees in NYC and my experience is food trucks are not very good for breakfast. Delis are better. Here's a list of delis in the area. Majestic is right at 7th and 50 th st. There,s also a Europa Cafe nearby, a decent chain.

menupages.com/restaurants/…

Edited: 12 June 2014, 12:41
Nairne
Level Contributor
153 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast on the go!

No, I definitely don't want McDs or Applebee's while in NYC! That's for sure.

Nywhiz - I think you just might become my new best friend over the coming months....

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,647 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast on the go!

Pick-A-Bagel 53rd/8th. just came from there

5. Re: Breakfast on the go!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 06:17