We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nyc alone....

Belfast, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
nyc alone....

Hey

hoping for some help, 25 year old irish male. travelling to NYC on 23/6 staying for 3 nights. Staying at NYMA hotel on 32nd street. using the time to get away from recent troubles and just want to go an enjoy myself would love to meet up with others and make new friends, however i hear the locals in NYC are great too! I know i want to go see 9/11 memorialm central park etc. Anyone know of any good friendly bars i can enjoy in the eveings and meet with new people?

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nyc alone....

Head to O'reilly's on 35th between 5th and 6th and sit at the bar. Good bar food and a nice crowd after work(5pm on.)

Edited: 19 June 2014, 13:58
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
415 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nyc alone....

Check out the Ace Hotel right around the corner on 29th I believe, Pig N Whistle is not all too far from there which is a good pub, if you want to go more downtown the Slaughtered Lamb is my favorite pub in the west village and if you want to try the lower east side local 138 is my favorite over there ($5 for a PBR and shot of whiskey). Enjoy!

3. Re: nyc alone....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 06:17