We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coming to town to see the SF Giants play. Where to stay

Modesto, California
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Coming to town to see the SF Giants play. Where to stay

We are following the SF Giants on a road trip to NY and then to KC and want to see Niagra Falls between the two series. They are both weekend series so we thought we would go to 2-3 games in NY and, sightsee, head over to NIagra Falls and then fly to KC for 3 games. Airfare is ridiculous from Buffalo to KC but we really don't want to drive all the way back to the city. So, any suggestions on where to stay in NY that would be centrally located. Someone suggested The Helmsley Hotel. Any thoughts on that hotel? I also want to go to Chelsea market.

I just started my research so bear with me with my questions.

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
10,750 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coming to town to see the SF Giants play. Where to stay

Have you checked Southwest for BUF-MCI fares? Their fares are no longer as low as they once were, but this may be a viable alternative to returning to NYC.

Modesto, California
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coming to town to see the SF Giants play. Where to stay

I'll check into it. Thanks.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coming to town to see the SF Giants play. Where to stay

For which dates and budget?

4. Re: Coming to town to see the SF Giants play. Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 06:17