We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New York hotel

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
6 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
New York hotel

My sister and I will be in New York for 6 days 27 September to 3 October - we want to stay in Manhatten - we don't mind where - we're big walkers - somewhere with two beds, charming or trendy, needs to have a bathroom, room views or an accessible terrace with views e.g. Citizenm would be perfect but the rooms only have one bed - any ideas?

Russell, KY
Level Contributor
4,051 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New York hotel

How much do you want to spend per night?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,400 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New York hotel

Do you have a budget in us dollars per night?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,955 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New York hotel

Milburn Hotel is $265/night plus tax prepaid on hotels.com and includes breakfast. You also get a kitchenette. Great upper west side area and nice space near Central Park. You can check other sites inclung te hotel'sown for pricing.

Milburnhotel.com

The Courtyard Upper East Side is around the same price...more modern and 2 queen beds but not as convenient a location, no kitchenette and no b/f included.

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
6 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New York hotel

Hi there - I thought up to $300 per night but I'm not sure if that'll be enough - we're from NZ and not experienced in NY prices - we'd like something with a rooftop bar or some communal outside area with a view - many thanks

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
6 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New York hotel

Many thanks for this - I'll take a look at it!

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
6 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New York hotel

ok I've looked at some websites - make that $400 per night for the budget!!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,955 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New York hotel

Yes, you're coming at a very expensive time and rooms with 2 beds are pricier. Look at the Disrikt, the Strand and the Kimberly. Sometimes there are cheaper prices for a room with 2 beds for just 2 people vs. 3 or 4. I would double check that before booking anything non cancelable.

8. Re: New York hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 06:16