We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Webster Hell 2014 Halloween Party - Ticket Sales

Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Webster Hell 2014 Halloween Party - Ticket Sales

Hi there,

My fiancé and I are travelling from Australia to the US for our honeymoon and will be in NY for 8 nights between 27/10/2014 - 03/11/2014 which will mean we are there to celebrate a NY style halloween.

I have being doing my research and understand that there is a massive street parade which we will obviously attend, however we also wanted to go to the famous Webster Hell after party, however i cannot for the life of me find any information on the 2014 event. The only stuff online relates to last years event.

Surly being July already tickets would be on sale.

Does anyone know anything about the 1014 event, is it still on? when will tickets go on sale?

Also any helpful tips on what else to do during this time would be great!

We cannot WAIT!

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Webster Hell 2014 Halloween Party - Ticket Sales

**Surly being July already tickets would be on sale.**

Not at all. Tickets go on sale much closer to late Sept/October.

Webster Hall usually hosts the after party so unless something drastic changes, the party is on.

Also during your visit(the Sunday after Halloween) is the world famous NYC Marathon. It is a great experience to be out there with millions of NY-ers cheering on the runners. Some neighborhoods have live music/DJ's etc.

Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Webster Hell 2014 Halloween Party - Ticket Sales

Thank you so much, i was so worried that it wasn't going to be on this year and we are really looking forward to it.

We had no idea about the marathon, so thank you very much for giving that lovely tip. It sounds like another event we will not be able to miss!

midwest
Level Contributor
623 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Webster Hell 2014 Halloween Party - Ticket Sales

Here's a link if you haven't found it already - we'll see you there! http://halloween-nyc.com/theme.php

midwest
Level Contributor
623 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Webster Hell 2014 Halloween Party - Ticket Sales

Here's a link if you haven't found it already - we'll see you there! http://halloween-nyc.com/theme.php

NYC / Fire Island...
Level Contributor
7,496 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Webster Hell 2014 Halloween Party - Ticket Sales

We have done the Halloween parade for many, many years (well, OK, Hurricane Sandy did screw it up a couple of years ago). For more information about this year’s Parade, see:

http://www.halloween-nyc.com/

With regard to Webster Hell, follow the evolving information here:

http://www.websterhall.com/halloween/

CH

Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Webster Hell 2014 Halloween Party - Ticket Sales

Thank you very much!!

Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Webster Hell 2014 Halloween Party - Ticket Sales

Thank you, i cannot wait until tickets are released!!!

3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Webster Hell 2014 Halloween Party - Ticket Sales

Hey Amy,

My Partner and I are from Australia too and are heading over at the exact same time - We too can't wait for the party.

I contacted Webster hall and asked, and indeed they don't release tickets until September - Watch that page, and follow em on Facebook that will be were they post first!!

What are you going to dress as?

Edited: 29 August 2014, 00:22
Sydney, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Webster Hell 2014 Halloween Party - Ticket Sales

Just thought I'd throw it out there - my husband and I will be there for 8 nights as well for our honeymoon (also from Australia).

Can't wait for this event, might bump into you all there!

Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Webster Hell 2014 Halloween Party - Ticket Sales

Hi

Just wondering if you got tickets for Webster Hall on Halloween. Im going to be there from England, just looked on the website which says it has sold out?