We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bookit 4 star hotel

alberta
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bookit 4 star hotel

Happy July 4th to the US readers...has anyone booked the bookit mystery hotel before? I saw they have a 4 star mystery hotel for Times Square available for our dates. I feel like going for it but my hubby doesn't want to take the chance.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,820 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bookit 4 star hotel

There's no way to identify it without a link or source or description. Looking at your other posts, I see you're coming on July 27 but not sure if it's 3 or 4 nights, not sure of your budget or what you want in a hotel. I see Ivan mentioned the Tuscany which is a nice, recently renovated hotel in a good location near Grand Central. What are you looking for?

2. Re: Bookit 4 star hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:17