We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

destinationcoupons.com

israel
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
destinationcoupons.com

Good morning, is this site reliable? I found there a 2 For 1 Coupon for the intrepid museum...Have anyone ever tried this site? Thank you

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
9,198 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: destinationcoupons.com

Anyone.???

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,344 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: destinationcoupons.com

I think it's fine.

Milton GA
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: destinationcoupons.com

Hi,

Yes - we just used the 2 for 1 at the Intrepid this past Wed (7/2) and it worked. Just show it on your phone if you don't want to print. I used it for 4 of us. It does not include space shuttle - just general admission to the museum and the submarine, flight deck, etc, which was plenty for us. We could still see the space shuttle from the deck. It is only for Mon-Wed so plan on one of those days if you want to use the coupon.

4. Re: destinationcoupons.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2015, 05:15