We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whats the best day/time to avoid wait times at Serendipity 3

Deltona, FL
Level Contributor
39 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Whats the best day/time to avoid wait times at Serendipity 3

I would like to go to Serendipity 3 while I am in town, is there a better time that may not have a long wait time? I know you can make reservations for a meal, but I am just planning on dessert. Thanks!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
8,973 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whats the best day/time to avoid wait times at Serendipity 3

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k7569865…

See posts 68 and 72 on the above Trip Report for very recent experience of serendipity......maybe she'll get back to you here to explain what happens with the waits....looks like you can go away and do something else to come back for that delicious frozen hot chocolate.....I had my first and only one on my first trip to NYC in 1986 and I still remember it (and have the menu)

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whats the best day/time to avoid wait times at Serendipity 3

^^

Wow...you have been visiting for many years!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
8,973 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whats the best day/time to avoid wait times at Serendipity 3

I'll need to come back and have another frozen hot chocolate......

Santa Clarita...
Level Contributor
227 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whats the best day/time to avoid wait times at Serendipity 3

If you arrive before opening (11:30) the wait isn't bad at all. We arrived at about 11:15 on mothers' day to find a short line. At 11:30 they came through the line to get everyone with reservations, then started filling tables with everyone else. I think that would be your best chance to avoid the usual hour or so wait time.

5. Re: Whats the best day/time to avoid wait times at Serendipity 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 21:17