We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomadations for family of 5

Toms Brook, Virginia
5 posts
Save Topic
accomadations for family of 5

Can anyone suggest a good hotel (that's not too expensive) in nyc for a family of 5? We are planning a 2 day stay the beginning of December.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomadations for family of 5

-Exact dates.

-Budget i USD.

?

new york
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accomadations for family of 5

Early December tends to be very busy and expensive. If you can come later in the month it would be cheaper (but not around the 31st). If you can manage with 2 beds and a pull out as well as one bathroom, we stay in the Courtyard by Marriott Midtown East for a girls weekend but it may be over your budget.

Michigan
Level Contributor
182 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accomadations for family of 5

In August our family of 5 is staying at the HIlton Garden Inn Times Square. We have a a room with a king-sized bed and a sleeper sofa. Another option that I was considering was Courtyard by Marriott--Manhattan/Midtown which offers the same type of room.

Toms Brook, Virginia
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: accomadations for family of 5

I'd like to stay at $300 per night, or less.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
99,483 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accomadations for family of 5

The first week of Dec. is the most expensive of the month apart from NYE. That first weekend is just awful and very crowded. I doubt you will find a room in Mnahattan for 5 people atthat yime, esp. If you'retalking about a weekend. You might have luck atthe Home2 Suites in Long Island City or perhaps the Sheraton Loncoln Harbor in Weehawken, NJ.

Toms Brook, Virginia
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: accomadations for family of 5

Thanks for the responses...I may just have to add a few more bucks to the budget.

7. Re: accomadations for family of 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 00:16