We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eventi sofabed - comfortable?

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
Eventi sofabed - comfortable?

I currently have an executive suite booked for 3 adults at the Eventi. One of us intends to sleep on the sofabed. Can anyone tell me if it's comfortable?

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Eventi sofabed - comfortable?

Pretty specific query - what's comfortable for one - may not be for another!

I reckon you will just have to wait until you arrive to determine the attributes of the sofa bed.

If it does not suit you - ask for an alternative from the hotel.

Poppa

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,501 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eventi sofabed - comfortable?

Read this. Doesn't sound good.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g60763-d1456…

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,072 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eventi sofabed - comfortable?

I have only ever found one good sofa bed in all my travels and that was in Europe. The sofa was more like a day bed and was great.

The folding sofa beds used in North American are all awful, even brand new ones. I have also tried to make them more comfortable with blankets etc, but you still have metal bars etc to deal with

NY
Level Contributor
743 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eventi sofabed - comfortable?

I find taking the mattress from the soda bed & putting it on the floor is more comfortable than dealing with the flimsy frame & metal bar in your back.

5. Re: Eventi sofabed - comfortable?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 04:16