We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to get deals for hotels for trip 12/27 to 1/4

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
245 posts
Save Topic
Where to get deals for hotels for trip 12/27 to 1/4

Looking to stay in or close to the theater district for those dates. What websites would you suggest to look t this far in advance? I need a room for 2 people and would prefer a 4 star hotel but okay with 3 1/2.

Thanks

Eric

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,956 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to get deals for hotels for trip 12/27 to 1/4

Did you read my response to your other thread yesterday?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k7620708…

Deals don't exist that include NYE, esp. if you want to stay near TS. The only way you might get a deal of sorts is to split your stay into 3 segments. Dec. 27-29, Dec. 29-Jan. 1 and Jan 1-4. The total you pay if you're willing to move 3 times might be much less than you'd pay to stay in one place. You could also take your chances and bid on Priceline for a 4* hotel in Times Square. You might get lucky but then it will require payment and won't be cancelable.

betterbidding.com

biddingfortravel.com

have lists of Priceline hotels by area and star level.

2. Re: Where to get deals for hotels for trip 12/27 to 1/4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 06:17