We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking in midtown

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
112 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
parking in midtown

We are looking at staying at the Travel Inn on 42nd or Comfort Inn Times Square West. We have stayed several times at Travel Inn and it's fine for us - but they used to offer free parking but not anymore, it's about $25 a day. If we stay at the Comfort Inn, we need to find a place to park. Any suggestions?

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,068 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parking in midtown

Looking up locations and prices here

bestparking.com

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
12,912 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parking in midtown

You could also look into the Skyline Hotel. It's only $10/day to park but it is valet parking. Also, the price for the rooms is a bit higher but it is a much nicer hotel.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
112 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parking in midtown

Kids have their heart set on staying in Times Square area. I actually found a great rate for the Hilton Times Square for $159, their valet parking is $42 which still isn't bad when you add it up. Just looking for other options.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
12,912 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: parking in midtown

Actually, the Skyline is more central to the Theater District than the Travel Inn. It's more or less the same distance west of Times Square but is more in the heart of the north/south axis of the Theater District. You could look into the Staybridge Suites on 40th. That's right on the south edge of the theater district but a bit more east of the Travel Inn so it's closer to the heart of Times Square. Last time I looked parking was $28/night & there are more amenities such as free wifi & breakfast but it also costs more per night.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
95,971 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: parking in midtown

$159 for the Hilton Times Square is an awesome rate! Grab it and forget about valet parking. Park the car yourself! Look for a nearby garage on

Bestparking.com

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
112 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: parking in midtown

nywhiz - I know, I couldn't believe it when I saw that price. It's for a Sunday night, and the price for a Monday night was more than double that! I booked it, and I will check out other garages. Thanks!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
112 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: parking in midtown

We ended up at the Hilton Times Square - $235 including parking and taxes! Great hotel in a great location!

8. Re: parking in midtown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 05:15