We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Amsterdam Theatre - Aladdin

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
182 posts
Save Topic
New Amsterdam Theatre - Aladdin

Hi

Just some quick help, trying to book tickets for Aladdin... on ticket master and it's saying Center of seating overhangs orchestra row M.

Is this a bad thing for my seat which is Mezzanine row qq seat 101???

I really don't know what it means but I don't think I have a bad seat but don't know what that means.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Aladdin - The Musical
Aladdin - The Musical
2,344 Reviews
New York City, NY
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
102,542 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Amsterdam Theatre - Aladdin

It means the first row of the mezz is above row M in the orchestra. You're on the last row of the mezz onthe aisle.

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
11,836 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Amsterdam Theatre - Aladdin

I tiink it's actually the second to last row of the mezz which goes to row RR

Seating chart newyorkcitytheatre.com/theaters/newamsterdam…

Are these bad seats? Not for what you're probably paying. But it is fair to say that they are among the least good seats in the house, hence the price.

That said, I've sat in the rear of the mezz and lived. If you only need 2 tickets then maybe splurge, 4 or 6 and I dunno.

BTW, I haven't sat in this theater but leg room might be pretty grim in much of the mezz for adults

Edited: 01 August 2014, 17:53
3. Re: New Amsterdam Theatre - Aladdin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 06:16