We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

City Pass and Top deck of ESB

Guildford
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
City Pass and Top deck of ESB

I'm looking at buying one of the city passes (probably CityPass for $109) because i want to visit all of the included attractions. However i had planned to visit the Top Deck (102nd floor) of the Empire State Building not just the Observation deck (86th Floor) - does anyone know if i can upgrade my CityPass ticket to do that?

Thanks

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
246 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: City Pass and Top deck of ESB

Yes, you can. The upgrade costs $15 and is available from the 86th floor cashier.

Source: http://support.citypass.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/370/~/how-do-i-upgrade-my-empire-state-building-ticket-with-new-york-citypass%3F

Edited: 07 August 2014, 13:48
Guildford
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: City Pass and Top deck of ESB

That's great - thanks for your help. I was issues with the website displaying properly

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
14,089 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: City Pass and Top deck of ESB

Check this out before buying the pass

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g60763-c140362/New-Yo…

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
9,214 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: City Pass and Top deck of ESB

I think the City pass is a very good option.....and I know people on here say it's not necessary to go up to the 102nd floor if you're pushed for time.

5. Re: City Pass and Top deck of ESB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 05:17