We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Knicks Merchandise & Christmas Bits

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
358 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Knicks Merchandise & Christmas Bits

Hi,

Would be grateful if anyone could advise me the best place to purchase Knicks sweatshirts please.

Would also be looking for Christmas baubles from some of the department stores.

I'll be in the city late October and staying near Central Park.

Many Thanks

Woodbury, New York
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Knicks Merchandise & Christmas Bits

There is a store in the foyer of MAdison Square Garden, that sells a variety of Knicks merchandise.

Also there is an NBA store on 5th ave - http://www.nba.com/nycstore/

Also check out Modells Sporting Goods stores (MANY of them all over the city), they are likely to be far cheaper, and will have a decent range of merchandise and memorabilia.

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
3,750 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Knicks Merchandise & Christmas Bits

As a quick Google search would reveal, there are two year round Christmas shops in NYC: Christmas Cottage (871 7th Ave between W55th and W56th Streets) and It's Always Christmas (133 Mulberry Street between Hester and Grand Streets).

The Christmas Cottage has beautiful decorations and there are many different sorts of traditional, modern and NYC specific decorations. I highly recommend them.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
358 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Knicks Merchandise & Christmas Bits

Thank you very much, both replies most helpful. -:)

4. Re: Knicks Merchandise & Christmas Bits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 06:16