We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

newark penn station to white hall south ferry battery park

Cincinnati, Ohio
2 posts
Save Topic
newark penn station to white hall south ferry battery park

Please guide me how to use the subway to reach the battery park from newark penn station

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
147 Reviews
from US$175.00*
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island...
1,170 Reviews
from US$57.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
1,058 Reviews
from US$83.99*
NYC Empire State Observatory...
2,418 Reviews
from US$37.00*
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
8,209 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: newark penn station to white hall south ferry battery park

Take the PATH train to WTC from Newark Penn Station. You may walk to battery park from WTC.

Or you can take a NJ transit train to NY Penn Station and take 1 train going to brooklyn/downtown.

2. Re: newark penn station to white hall south ferry battery park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 August 2014, 03:40
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
8,209 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: newark penn station to white hall south ferry battery park

On the weekend you can take the NJ Transit to NY Penn Station and take the 1 train going downtown/Brooklyn.

" But the more concerning is the fact your getting on the PATH in Newark"

I have taken PATH to Newark many times. My co-workers take it everyday. It is perfectly safe.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
26,170 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: newark penn station to white hall south ferry battery park

Ignore Ross.

I do to know what got deleted, but I'll confirm that if it's a weekday, just take the PATH straight from Newark Penn Station to World Trade Cebter, and if it's a weekday if take the PATH to Journal Square and transfer to a 33rd Street bound train. I'd get off at Christopher Street and take a downtown 1 train to South Ferry from there. Be sure to get in one of the first five cars of the 1 train. The back cars don't fit in the station, and the doors won't open.

Cincinnati, Ohio
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: newark penn station to white hall south ferry battery park

I am sorry.. Still it is not clear...please guide..

6. Re: newark penn station to white hall south ferry battery park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 06:16