We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nw York City at Christmas

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Nw York City at Christmas

4 of us want to visit NY during the Christmas season and are searching for a package or a good deal on a convenient hotel Does anyone have any suggestions? We have been to the city before so we do know how to find our way around.

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
142 Reviews
from US$175.00*
New York City Big Apple Helicopter...
1,121 Reviews
from US$199.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
1,018 Reviews
from US$83.99*
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island...
1,130 Reviews
from US$57.00*
Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nw York City at Christmas

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nw York City at Christmas

We are thinking the either of the first 2 weekends in December from a Thursday to a Sunday. Budget? I guess reasonable but not outrageous. Just throw some ideas out there and we will consider them..Thanks

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
16,118 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nw York City at Christmas

Still need to know the budget in dollars. If not that, what amenities do you want? Is there a desired area to stay in? (For example, I do intensive theater so I want to stay within a reasonable distance of Times Square.)

4. Re: Nw York City at Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2015, 05:16