We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any info about living in cedar city?

Which Cedar City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
9 posts
Save Topic
any info about living in cedar city?

hi, could anyone give me information about what cedar city has to offer and what it is like to live there?

we are hopefully emigrating over from england with two young children and need to know as much as we can about the place.

we are staying with some friends in arizona next month and will be spending some time in utah also to get a feel for the place ourselves.

we would like to know what your seasonal weather is like, where are the child friendly neighbourhoods etc?

i would be most grateful for any info you can give me thanks.

11. Re: any info about living in cedar city?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2006, 15:18