We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

This is Too Cool!!

Which Little Rock hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Conway, Arkansas
Level Contributor
774 posts
1 review
Save Topic
This is Too Cool!!

Hey Little Rock forum folks; I have spent a lot of time on the "Destin" Forum the past five months or so; we went there end of July (my favorite place ever), and I had to get the advice from the locals; now I am pretty much addicted to their forum; have gotten to know the posters, etc.

I just randomly began checking forums in my own state; it occurred to me they might exist. Of course, there were only three entries on the Conway forum and each one of those were from months past; then I got the bright idea to scope out the Little Rock Forum. It is neat to see the very detailed information given out by locals. A lot of people don't realize what Little Rock, or even Arkansas have to offer until they get the information from you guys. Some think it's Hicksville, so to speak. So, keep up the good work!!

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,320 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: This is Too Cool!!

Maybe you could follow the wider Arkansas forum and answer some of the questions which come up. Some take time to research and you could help the others with some of this.

Ward, AR
Level Contributor
878 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: This is Too Cool!!

I'll second jimjades invitation to our Arkansas forum. It's not an extremely active forum like some other states. However, as you mentioned there are quite a few things to do out there if you just look and research. I find new things I want to do all the time while looking up info for others.

Conway, Arkansas
Level Contributor
774 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: This is Too Cool!!

Thanks you two; I will definitely consider it.

4. Re: This is Too Cool!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 16:20
Get answers to your questions about Little Rock