We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what zip code is closest to the border ?

ARKANSAS
3 posts
Save Topic
what zip code is closest to the border ?

i plan on moving to el paso next year,therefore i need this zip code to investigate housing,schools,etc...i don't know anything about the city so if anyone is willing to help me and make a new friend please let me know! i would love to chat sometime,exchange e-mails or phone conversations. my e-mail is gstar9674@sbcglobal.net...thanks in advance for your help!

Orlando
Level Contributor
463 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what zip code is closest to the border ?

This is the zip of the Convention Center which is right downtown.

Good luck on the rest!!

El Paso
Level Contributor
41 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what zip code is closest to the border ?

You're better off searching using 79912, 79936 or 79924, if you'd need to be close to Fort Bliss, as these are better areas to relocate to. The downtown zip is the poorer section of El Paso.

3. Re: what zip code is closest to the border ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 10:21