We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt vs Marriott.

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
188 reviews
Save Topic
Hyatt vs Marriott.

So I'm going from Chihuahua to El Paso one day before my flight, and after arriving I'll be an extra day. So it's two nights. I was seeing hotels and I currently have points for 1 night at the Hyatt and even 3 at the Marriott.

So any recommendations? Apparently the Hyatt is better than the Marriott, but I will be only able to stay one night at the Hyatt. Or should I stay both nights at the Marriott.

My flight is leaving at 6:35 a.m. so I should be leaving the hotel two hours before. Although the Marriott is closer to the airport both offers shuttle.

So what do you recommend me? 2 nights at the Marriott or one night at the Hyatt and the other at the Marriott, but stay before or after my trip in which place??

HELPPP

1. Re: Hyatt vs Marriott.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2011, 06:19