We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The SideCar Restaurant

Which Ventura hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ventura, CA
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
The SideCar Restaurant

Great atmosphere, food and service. A must go when in Ventura...very reasonably priced as well for the quality you get.

Valley Village, CA
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The SideCar Restaurant

Agreed! My wife and I just went there this morning for Sunday brunch with my folks and we all had great meals. I had the crab

omlette with tomato and parmesean and it was delicous. I opted for the home roasted red potatos and it also came with bread and a great lemon curd spread. Cost was $8.

Wife had mushroom and brie omlette with fresh fruit and she loved it. $8 also. Parents also highly enjoyed there meals as well.

Less than $50 total with coffee for the four of us. Food quality was excellent and service was very friendly efficient. We will make the drive for dinner eventually. Recommend highly! Rare find these days.

California
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The SideCar Restaurant

Is this the old BanDar?

Valley Village, CA
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The SideCar Restaurant

Not sure about that. Maybe an old Ventura local can answer that. question.

Ventura, CA
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The SideCar Restaurant

No not the old Bandar but yes right next door to it.....it is the old train car.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
604 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The SideCar Restaurant

Hey all -

I saw on the website an advertisement for "grilled cheese and jazz" on tuesday nights...anyone been?

Thanks!

Lavendula

www.roadtrip.cc

Ventura, CA
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The SideCar Restaurant

Yes I try and go almost every week.....the ambiance is great, the music which changes every Tuesday is always wonderful, the martinis are tasty....oh and then you get to the menu.....WOW....one of my favorites other than the classic with oozing cheddar inside the bread...is the heirloom tomato, goat cheese and bacon. But of course they buy produce seasonally so heirloom tomatoes are gone. Sandwiches range in price from about 9 - 14 with a few small plate selections that range from 3 -4 dollars.

7. Re: The SideCar Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 08:18