We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Langs or Borrells?

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
530 posts
142 reviews
Save Topic
Langs or Borrells?

Will be in the area for only one night - driving from Savannah to Cocoa Beach.

Traveling with my elderly mother and 12 year old grandson. Would like an 'experience' (view), but don't want to sacrifice good quality food.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Have never been to this area before. Thanks so much!

4 replies to this topic
vcv
Tennessee
Level Contributor
1,680 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Langs or Borrells?

We enjoyed lunch at Lang's very much. Good view, good seafood, and good service.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
530 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Langs or Borrells?

Langs was closed when we were there (Tuesday, March 20th).. ended up eating at another place.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,387 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Langs or Borrells?

Ate supper at Langs just recently. Good food and service. Had the fried shrimp. Very fresh, wish they served fresh shrimp in Florida!! Really sad that they give us frozen stuff most of the time. Loved the hush puppies. My son had the steak and I tried a bite. Very flavorful, I liked the seasoning they used. Nice ambience being on the water altho they could do with an update to the old paneling in the dining area.

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Langs or Borrells?

I highly recommend Borrell Creek or St.Marys Steak & Seafood for great food at great prices!

Reply to: Langs or Borrells?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about St. Marys
Recent Conversations