We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Force Museum

Colorado
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Air Force Museum

For an anniversary/birthday gift for my husband, we are flying to Dayton for a three day weekend so he can visit the AF Museum. We were stationed at Wright-Patterson 20 years ago and have not been back since - so we do not remember the area very well.

What are some nice hotels to stay in the area?Especially since he will want to spend as much of the weekend at the museum - and I may want to stay at the hotel - HA!!!!

Ohio
Level Contributor
929 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Force Museum

Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek...I found that on Google maps, you might want to use it to check out hotels in that area. It is very close to WPAFB and the museum, and right by the Fairfield Mall, plenty of shopping & good eating places too!

Bellefontaine, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Force Museum

I would also stay around the Beavercreek Fairfield Mall area. Fairborn has a few hotels also but the better of the 2 is Beavercreek area. You can find them here on the forum listed on the left side of your screen.

Mentioned in this post
Lac du Flambeau...
Level Contributor
292 posts
361 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Force Museum

There is a Comfort Suites directly across the street from the museum, but not much else to do in the area. The Beavercreek area has a few nice hotel/motels as stated and more for you to do. Have a great visit!

Mentioned in this post
Comfort Suites Dayton
Comfort Suites Dayton
172 Reviews
Dayton, OH
4. Re: Air Force Museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2010, 05:17