We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dayton Air Show

Indianapolis...
10 posts
Save Topic
Dayton Air Show

My husband and I are thinking about driving over to Dayton from Indy for the Air Show. We would be bringing our 3 year old son. Is there a good spot to watch the show without entering the grounds? Being with a 3 year old has me hesitant to spend the $ on tickets. Thanks for your help!

Dayton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Dayton
Level Contributor
429 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dayton Air Show

There is a Kroger on the same exit as the Air Show. Not sure of the exit number but off 75 it's the Northwoods Blvd exit. You might be able to stay in their parking lot to watch. I've never been to that Krogers during the air show so I'm not sure if it gets crowded or not. I know years ago people pulled off the road and watched on Rt 40, not sure if they still allow it.

2. Re: Dayton Air Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 05:16